QBH Collimation Module
The QBH collimation module realizes the conversion of divergent laser beams into parallel beams (to reduce the divergence angle).Offer professional laser optical system with galvo scan laser processing.The entire system is a separate functional module that enables plug-and-play functionality. Processing by galvanometer scanning, mainly include: QBH collimation module / beam expander, galvanometer system, F-theta scan lens, in which QBH collimation module / beam expander realizes shaping of light source (diverging parallel or small spot becomes large spot), the galvanometer system realizes beam .
(1) Material is Fused silica;
(2) High damage threshold coating (damage threshold: 40 J/cm2, 10 ns);
Coating absorption <20 ppm. Ensure that the scan lens can be saturated at 8KW;
(3) Optimized index design, collimation system wavefront < λ/10, ensuring diffraction limit;
(4) Optimized for heat dissipation and cooling structure, ensuring no water cooling below 1KW, temperature <50°C when using 6KW;
(5) With a non-thermal design, the focus drift is <0.5mm at 80 °C;
(6) Complete range of specifications, customers can be customized.
- Laser Welding
- Laser Trimming
- Laser Marking/Engraving
- Laser Drilling